CTS Corporation – Your Partner in Smart Solutions
Founded in 1896, CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of sensors, actuators and electronic components to OEMs in the aerospace, communications, defense, industrial, information technology, medical and transportation markets. With 12 manufacturing locations throughout North America, Asia and Europe, CTS focuses on providing advanced technology, exceptional customer service and superior value to industry partners throughout the globe.
CTS aims to be at the forefront of technology, delivering innovative sensing, connectivity and motion solutions for the creation and advancement of products and services around the world.
Whether for onetime, multiple events or over their lifetime, our sensing and control products provide vital inputs into electronic systems.
CTS Corporation offers the following categories of Sense technologies:
- Controls – Encoders, Mini-Joysticks, Trimmer Potentiometers, Variable Resistors / Potentiometers
- Pedals – Contacting, Haptic, Non-Contacting
- Piezoelectric Sense Products – Flow Meters, Hydrophones, Non-Destructive Testing, Ultrasonic Imaging, etc.
- Sensors – Chassis Sensors, Clutch and Brake Sensors, Custom Position Sensors, Seating Sensors, Speed Sensors, Throttle Position Sensors, Transmission Sensors, etc.
- Switches – DIP Switches, Rotary Selector Switches, Tactile Switches
Our connectivity components not only ensure that electronic systems talk to each other in the same language, but they also provide this in perfect sync.
CTS Corporation offers the following categories of Connect technologies:
- EMI/RFI Filters – Customized Filters Assemblies, Feed-Through Filters, Surface-Mount Filters
- Frequency Control Products – Crystals, Clock Oscillators, OCXOs, TCXOs/VCTCXOs, Timing Modules, VCXOs/VCSOs
- RF Filters – Band Pass Filters, Diplexers, Duplexers, RF Delay Filters
- Specialty Capacitors – Ceramic Disc Capacitors, Variable Capacitors, WEECON Capacitors
- Specialty Resistors – Current Sense Resistors, Resistor Networks & RC Terminations, Ultra-High Resistance
Our actuator products make sure that a movement requirement gets effectively and accurately executed in the real world; in the cleanest or most challenging environments.
CTS Corporation offers the following categories of Move technologies:
- Piezoelectric Move Products – Inkjet Printing, Piezo Actuators, Speakers, Ultrasonic Cleaning, Valves, etc.
- Rotary Actuators – Brushed DC Actuator, Brushless DC Actuator
- Thermal Products – Heatsinks, Thermal Interface Materials, ZIF PC Board Retainers