WEECON Capacitors – Tusonix solutions
CTS Tusonix business unit continues to manufacture WEECONS which have long been the standard of the industry, and offer the broadest selection of available ceramic formulations and package sizes. With a capacitance range of 1 pF to .082 mF, WEECON capacitors offer a variety of temperature compensating (TC) materials and tolerances. The range of temperature characteristics available, make the WEECON suitable for the ultra-stable requirements of tuned circuits in addition to the general purpose needs for coupling and bypassing. CTS Applications Engineers are ready to work with you to meet your specifications.
Encapsulated with a hard, bright polymeric coating, these capacitors are formulated to provide mechanical protection under normal environmental conditions. General Capacitor specifications are as follows:
- Available in 25, 50, 100 and 500 Volt.
- Square sizes from (0.100″ x 0.100″) to (0.600″ x 0.600″)
- Thickness from 0.100” to 0.175” (depends on voltage)
- Operating temperature ranges available up to -55 to +125 ⁰C
- Temperature compensation available in numerous slope coefficient values from ±0.5% to ±60%