Ceramic Disc Capacitors – Tusonix solutions
CTS Tusonix business unit continues to manufacture fixed-value ceramic disk capacitors which have long been the standard of the industry, and offer the broadest selection of available ceramic formulations and package sizes. With a capacitance range of 1 pF to .082 mF, and tolerances as tight as ±1%, and Q values guaranteed to a minimum of 1000, these ceramic capacitors are available in a variety of temperature compensating (TC) materials and tolerances. The range of temperature characteristics available, make the WEECON suitable for the ultra-stable requirements of tuned circuits in addition to the general purpose needs for coupling and bypassing. CTS Applications Engineers are ready to work with you to meet your specifications.
Encapsulated with a hard, bright polymeric coating, these capacitors are formulated to provide mechanical protection under normal and military environmental conditions. General Capacitor specifications are as follows:
- Available in voltage rating of 200V, 500V, 1kV, 2kV, 3kV, 4kV, 5kV, and 6kV.
- Body diameter sizes from 0.22″ (5.7mm) to 1.125” (28.6mm)
- Lead pitch from 0.2” (5.1mm) to 0.5” (12.7mm), depends on voltage
- Operating temperature ranges available up to -55 to +125 ⁰C
- Temperature compensation available in numerous slope coefficient values from ±0.5% to ±60%
- Military grade (Mil-Spec) capacitors include those compliant with Mil-C-11015 and Mil-C-20