CTS (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of products that Sense, Connect, and Move. The company manufactures sensors, actuators, and electronic components in North America, Europe, and Asia, and provides engineered products to customers in the aerospace/defense, industrial, medical, telecommunications/IT, and transportation markets.
Our Value Proposition
Whether for onetime, multiple events or over their lifetime, our sensing and control products provide vital inputs into electronic systems. CTS Corporation offers the following categories of Sense technologies:
- Controls – Encoders, Mini-Joysticks, Trimmer Potentiometers, Variable Resistors / Potentiometers
- Pedals – Contacting, Haptic, Non-Contacting
- Piezoelectric Sense Products – Flow Meters, Hydrophones, Non-Destructive Testing, Ultrasonic Imaging, etc.
- Sensors – Chassis Sensors, Clutch and Brake Sensors, Custom Position Sensors, Seating Sensors, Speed Sensors, Throttle Position Sensors, Transmission Sensors, etc.
- Switches – DIP Switches, Rotary Selector Switches, Tactile Switches
Our connectivity components not only ensure that electronic systems talk to each other in the same language, but they also provide this in perfect sync.CTS Corporation offers the following categories of Connect technologies:
- EMI/RFI Filters – Customized Filters Assemblies, Feed-Through Filters, Surface-Mount Filters
- Frequency Control Products – Crystals, Clock Oscillators, OCXOs, TCXOs/VCTCXOs, Timing Modules, VCXOs/VCSOs
- RF Filters – Band Pass Filters, Diplexers, Duplexers, RF Delay Filters
- Specialty Capacitors – Ceramic Disc Capacitors, Variable Capacitors, WEECON Capacitors
- Specialty Resistors – Current Sense Resistors, Resistor Networks & RC Terminations, Ultra-High Resistance
Our actuator products make sure that a movement requirement gets effectively and accurately executed in the real world; in the cleanest or most challenging environments. CTS Corporation offers the following categories of Move technologies:
- Piezoelectric Move Products – Inkjet Printing, Piezo Actuators, Speakers, Ultrasonic Cleaning, Valves, etc.
- Rotary Actuators – Brushed DC Actuator, Brushless DC Actuator
- Thermal Products – Heatsinks, Thermal Interface Materials, ZIF PC Board Retainers
CTS Corporation has announced a new family of phase-lock-loop (PLL) timing modules to address the need for a small size, high performance and low cost jitter attenuator in applications that require exceptionally clean timing signals.
CTS in Action
Two Technologies that will Enable Next-Generation Communication Systems and Instruments
Learn how RF ceramic filters and precision timing devices can help you meet the higher demands for bandwidth, transmission in high frequencies and modulation in applications today.
IMS 2016 – Ceramic RF Filter Review
IMS 2016 – Frequency and Timing Component Review
Ronen Cohen, Product Manager for CTS Corporation, describes the latest advancements in frequency and timing components at IMS 2016 in San Francisco, California. Products highlighted include a new high precision OCXO and an ultra-compact, low noise PLL module.