Ceramic Disc Capacitors – Tusonix solutions
CTS Tusonix business unit continues to manufacture fixed-value ceramic disk capacitors which have long been the standard of the industry, and offer the broadest selection of available ceramic formulations and package sizes. With a capacitance range of 1 pF to .082 mF, and tolerances as tight as ±1%, and Q values guaranteed to a minimum of 1000, these ceramic capacitors are available in a variety of temperature compensating (TC) materials and tolerances. The range of temperature characteristics available, make the WEECON suitable for the ultra-stable requirements of tuned circuits in addition to the general-purpose needs for coupling and bypassing. CTS Applications Engineers are ready to work with you to meet your specifications.
Encapsulated with a hard, bright polymeric coating, these capacitors are formulated to provide mechanical protection under normal and military environmental conditions. General Capacitor specifications are as follows:
- Available in voltage rating of 200V, 500V, 1kV, 2kV, 3kV, 4kV, 5kV, and 6kV.
- Body diameter sizes from 0.22″ (5.7mm) to 1.125” (28.6mm)
- Lead pitch from 0.2” (5.1mm) to 0.5” (12.7mm), depends on the voltage
- Operating temperature ranges available up to -55 to +125 ⁰C
- Temperature compensation available in numerous slope coefficient values from ±0.5% to ±60%
- Military-grade (Mil-Spec) capacitors include those compliant with Mil-C-11015 and Mil-C-20